Tuesday 19 April 2011

On Women



Her inviting gaze is decadent,
Her wicked smile is relevant.
I long for love, I said, this heart is a dilapidated , lifeless shack,
My grief and exasperation escalates, my mistress is on my back.
I wage sporadic wars against myself with all this dander,
This pain doesn't end, I have hypocritical parasites to pander.
She douses the dry air with a spray of bodily poison.
She resuscitates my heart, her beauty has no horizon
And for a moment it seems,
That I've found the girl of my dreams,
And my heart that , was crouching by the river of death, singing its own requiem , is now possessed.
Her promenade furnishes gold in the orchards of my soul. 
And such a woman best die with me , and belong to no one else, so carry us to our premature death beds  where we shall be buried, but our hearts stay alive.
Hope lingers in the heart of the hopeful .
We acquiesce to the reality that such a dream is rare , and so are such women.

No comments:

Post a Comment