Monday 12 May 2014

Schrodinger's Cat.


I stepped into my car;
Mr  Satan in the passenger seat,
And he said, “ I shall spare this life of yours,
Shall you be willing to take me to Hell’s Kitchen.”
Sensing the casual loop I said,
“Well as you like it ,Mr Baton.”
“And just what did you call me, Mr Dible?”
“I would prefer Incrad, sugarpie.”
It seemed as if a role reversal had taken place.
An implosion was imminent,
With Dark Angels too?
The wrath was infernal, swallowing everything in its path.
My brain wasn’t dead , they said,
And I had a choice to make.
To enter a parallel universe ,
To avoid sipping poison from the cup, like my friend, the cat
That was so perfectly placed, oh the effervescence.
Like Satan studied Feng Shui.
I evaded death in surrealism.
And even Satan succumbed to his own connivance.
I can see Einstein , Podolsky, and Rosen, gleaming with pride,
Smiling with my smile.
Thanks to Erwin Schrodinger,
I can still do that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment